Σάββατο 7 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Dr. Albert Flipout's One CAN Band - North of Africa (2013)



Mickey Pantelous, of greek origin, comes from Denmark and the last years lives in Syros. In 2008 he started this OMB with his alter ego Dr. Albert Flipout, a can he uses as a percussion instrument. North od Africa is a contemporary blues album he recorded and released all by himself in early 2013, with his friends The Big Nose Attack and Orestis Otis Vavitsas helping out in 2 of the songs.

Tracklist
  1. Bankrupt
  2. This Ball This Chain
  3. Hold On Babe
  4. I Should Have Gotten Involved
  5. I'm Sad, I'm So Sorry
  6. Time To Pack My Things And Go
  7. My Baby's Gone And Left Me (feat. Orestis Otis Vavitsas)
  8. Million In A Bag
  9. Me And Her Dog (feat. The Big Nose Attack)
  10. Hangover



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου